2022 in Review: A year of Exceptional Growth and Strong Team BondRegisterListen now
Here is the story of 2022
Last year was a year of significant growth. We expanded both the culture and our team with 15 new colleagues. We continue the path of open and authentic culture—a place for passionate professionals to find the fastest way to bring unique value to the world. And we're grateful for that.
The year 2022 was a defining moment for us, here at Linnify. From multiple product launches to new partnerships, collaborations, and unique experiences, the team had many victories to celebrate.
But it wasn't just the business accomplishments of the year that made 2022 great—it was how the team combined their skills and talents to achieve them. In this year in review, we'll take a look back at some of the highlights of 2022 and how the company's culture of collaboration and innovation made it all possible.
Top 5 Highlights of 2022
1. Became Google Cloud Partners
2. Not one, but two Workations in Greece
3. Top 3 2022 Awards:
- Global Frontrunners of Creative&Design and Dev&IT;
- ‘Excellence in Innovation’ Award;
- Romania’s Leading Web Developer.
4. Top 3 Official Product Launches:
5. Dissemination of Linnify’s Essential Validation Playbook Knowledge:
- for startups through HIVE and Global Startup Cities,
- for students SSASUBB.
Top 3 of What You Liked Best on Our Blog
1. Essential guide for product success | Free Download
2. As seen on TV: How does Child Car Safety App help parents keep their children safe during car rides
3. How poolside remote work boosts motivation and lowers stress | Linnify’s authentic take on remote work abroad
Editors' Picks for 2022
Product Development Essentials
1. Must-Knows in Developing a product:
- These three diseases are killing your product. Learn how to keep your product healthy by Andreea Ghic, Head of Product
- How to perfectly develop a successful imperfect product by Alexandru Bogdan, Co-CEO
- What do entrepreneurs overlook about MVPs by Razvan Bretoiu, CTO
2. Design Sprint Series:
3. Linnify in the US ecosystem series: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
UX/UI Design Series
1. 'All the shapes of UI' Series: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
2. What’s the real impact of AdobeXD on your design & business processes? | Adobe XD pros and cons
3. The money you lose daily without knowing is like a quiet drip underneath your sink. Is it ‘just’ design? by Catalin Briciu, Co-CEO
Future of Work Series
1. Don’t get left behind by Catalin Briciu, Co-CEO
2. Why work-life balance is not the solution by Alexandru Bogdan, Co-CEO
3. How poolside remote-work boosts motivation and lowers stress
1. Eight responses to pressing product management matters in the startup world | Andre Albuquerque, Founder of One Month PM
2. In case of emergency: break the norm - be prepared | Interview with Dr. Paul Oarga, First Aid Academy & HelpMe App owner
3. People interested to invest in an IT startup can be found all the time if the product is successful and growing | Alexandru Bogdan for Republica.ro
Top Case Studies
1. Readability Reading Tutor Award Winning App (USA) - Technical Case Study
2. DRD - the first telemedicine app in Austria - Technical Case Study
3. Stailer - revolutionizing beauty app raising over €5 bil in 4 investment rounds in a year - Technical Case Study
1. The essential guide for rising entrepreneurs who want to futureproof their ideas and investments
2. Unleash your UX/UI design superpowers | Your essential handbook for generating design that matters
Access the Gratefulness Corner
Without the dedication and the talent gathered here at Linnify, nothing could’ve been possible. Thus, we are extremely grateful to be surrounded by amazing people who share the drive to create digital products that dare to change the way people experience life.
It was all about the way you've navigated every day, every challenge, together as a team, with bold ideas and steady steps. We are proud of each and every one of you.
At the same time, it’s truly important to mention the external platforms that make it possible for us to match our skills and culture with daring and innovative entrepreneurs and companies worldwide:
TechBehemoths, Clutch, Goodfirms, Amplifyre Hub, Dribbble, DesignRush, SuperbCompanies, AdWorldMasters, lisnic, and TrueFirms. You’re making the digital business worldwide so much easier to navigate, and for that, we are grateful.
Looking forward to the opportunities 2023 will bring as we feel that 2022 has created a strong bond within the Linnifian team as well as tremendous growth that will solidify our position in the face of any challenge.
A creative year ahead to all of you.
Immerse yourself in a world of inspiration and innovation – be part of the action at our upcoming event
the full guide
your next digital product.
Subscribe to our newsletter
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Special Episode: How to live in the infinite by dying less
In this special episode, best-selling author of “School for Gods” and “The Technology of the Dreamer", Elio D’Anna shares his perspective on how dying less each moment helps you live the dream in perpetuity.
How re-engineering decision-making can foster AI partnerships
In this episode, we have the chance to talk to Peter Ruta, CEO & Founder of Arcanna.ai about how much decision-making power are humans giving away to AI now and what will change in the future?
How zero trust can bring complete trust in the digital age
In this episode, we have the opportunity to talk to Raul Popa about cybersecurity, AI, and how can we trust each other. Find out about the biggest security breaches that took place in September 2022 and how they dealt with risk. See how zero trust is shaping the digital space.